Waterside District announced a grand opening celebration set for a mid-May. The celebration will start May 11 and go through 14, featuring live music and activities for the entire community.
Bands and artists set to perform include Weezer and New Politics on May 11 and Chase Rice on May 13. All concerts are free to the public and will be held at Waterside District.
There will also be family-friendly events like face painting, magicians, bounce house, Tides fast pitch, a mascot party and more.
Get the full opening weekend schedule here.
Waterside District will feature, The Market, which is 30,000 square-feet of bars, restaurants, cafes and breweries, including;
- Cogan’s Pizza
- Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse
- Blue Moon Tap House
- Starr Hill Brewery Market Bar
- Rappahannock Oyster Co.
- The Local – Pino’s Meatballs, Martin’s Soulfood, Big Al’s Wings and Morty’s Deli
- Luk Fu
- The Mix – made-to-order salads
- Rocky Mountain Grill
- Stripers Seafood Bar & Grill
- Norfolk Coffee and Tea Co. – Carolina Cupckaery
- VIN Wine Bar
Waterside will officially open to the public on May 4.