Old Dominion University celebrated the opening of their first-ever standalone dining facility. The Broderick Dining Commons is now open, providing hungry Monarchs with a state-of-the-art restaurant-style environment.
Students can now choose from a diverse array of made-from-scratch options in the 39,000 square-foot, all-you-can-eat facility.
- Bud’s American Classics: classic dishes that exude regional comfort;
- Maize South American Kitchen: Brazilian-style steakhouse with a Churrasco grill and rotisserie;
- Evoo Italian Cuisine: gourmet thin-crust pizza and other traditionally prepared specialties;
- Rice Sticks Asian Kitchen: high-top noodle bar, hibachi grill and daily hot wok entrees;
- Uno Mas Fresh Mexican Flavors: made from scratch entrees, tortillas and salsa bar
- Mosaic International: tapas (or small plate) selections from around the world;
- 350 Degrees Baked Goods: pies, cakes, cookies, doughnuts and bread made by in-house pastry chefs and bakers.