Calling all Hampton Roads foodies! It’s almost time for the Suffolk Culinary Crawl!
The Crawl offers a guided food tour and tastings at some of Suffolk’s unique shops and restaurants. Led by Suffolk Tourism, attendees will experience some of the city’s best independently owned restaurants. Guests will also enjoy interaction with the chefs and owners, learning about their commitment and passion for great food. A rotating selection of restaurants around the city will be showcased each tour, with five eateries to be visited every tour.
The next tour will take place on Saturday, May 30th, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Downtown Suffolk and will feature tastes from Stillwater House Tea Room, Simply Susan’s, Cosmic Pizza, East Coast Taco and Amici’s. The guided tour will commence at the Suffolk Visitors Center (524 North Main Street) where participants will be transported to the first destination. Tours are limited to 12 attendees and will be on a first come, first served basis for those who purchase the tickets in advance. Additional tours are being planned throughout the year.
Culinary Crawl Details:
- When: Saturday, May 30th from 2:00 – 4:30 pm
(arrive 15 min. before – promptness encouraged)
- Who: Adults over 21, limited to 12 people per tour
- How Much: $30 per person, includes tastings at five restaurants
- Weather: Tours operate rain or shine.
- What’s it like: Delicious, fun and informative
- What to wear: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Where to meet: 15 minutes before departure at the Suffolk Visitor Center located at 524 North Main Street, Suffolk, Virginia
- Where to buy tickets: Contact the Suffolk Visitor Center at 757.514.4130 to purchase your tickets or for further information go to visitsuffolkva.com