It’s so nice to feel appreciated.
On April 21st between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., you can get a Jimmy John’s sub for $1 in honor of customer appreciation day. The deal is good for in-store only.
The complete FAQs about this sensational deal are listed on the Jimmy John’s website, but here’s a handy guide.
- You cannot get the deal ordering online or for delivery. You must go into a store. You may, however, call your order in.
- You may upgrade to a lettuce wrap for no additional charge, but you might be charged a little more for 9-grain wheat bread depending on the store.
- If your local Jimmy John’s has a drive-thru, it will be closed. You have to go inside.
- One $1 sub per person, but you may go through the line multiple times.
- Here’s a list of the participating restaurants. Double check for yours just in case!
Happy Customer Appreciation Day!