Busch Gardens Visitor Gets Surprise Of A Lifetime

A Busch Gardens visitor recently won the prize of a lifetime after helping the theme park reach an exciting milestone: providing thrilling entertainment for 100 million guests!

Busch Gardens recently presented a lucky park-goer, Reggie Henderson, with a ton of giveaways for being the 100 millionth guest at the park since its opening in May 1975.

Henderson was thrilled when he learned of his winnings on Friday, which included a gift basket full of park merchandise.

“I was just back for a family vacation and decided to come to Busch Gardens,” said Henderson. “The last time I was here, I was in the seventh grade, which was in 1977. It was amazing and quite an honor.”

Henderson and his family, who are from North Carolina, now have access to both Busch Gardens and Water Country USA for five years, and will get a taste of what it’s like to get VIP treatment at the park.

They’ll be able to skip the lines with Ultimate Thrill Quick Queue priority passes for rides like the Alpengeist, Apollo’s Chariot, Curse of DarKastle and the Griffon.

They’ll also get to go on elite VIP tours, try some delicious eats with summer dining plans, and have access to all of their photos at the park with an Annual PhotoKey.

The family also won reserved seating for all of the summer 2017 concerts, which include MercyMe, 38 Special, Kool & The Gang, Lifehouse, Switchfoot and Ne-Yo.

The fun doesn’t stop there! The Hendersons will be among the first park-goers to ride Busch Gardens’ new virtual reality attraction when it opens in spring 2018.

According to the park’s site, the virtual reality attraction will replace Europe in the Air, and will use virtual reality headsets and motion simulators to explore mythical lands.

“Busch Gardens will be able to take riders through a portal into a hidden world of mythical characters, set against an Irish theme,” the park said in a release in March. This attraction will be the first of its kind in North America.

To learn more about Busch Gardens, or to plan your own trip, visit seaworldparks.com.

Leave a Reply