Why should chicken get all the fun? Douse your cauliflower in some oh-so addicting buffalo sauce and satisfy that spicy craving!
I love making this recipe as either a side dish or snack because it’s quick to prep for those last minute moments. You can serve the cauliflower with a store-bought bleu cheese dressing or whip up a variation of your own! Enjoy!
- For the Cauliflower
- 1 Head of Cauliflower (chopped)
- 3/4 C Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- For the Bleu Cheese Dip
- 1 C Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 C Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- 1 1/2 tsp Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Dice cauliflower into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in Buffalo sauce and garlic, and combine.
- Add cauliflower to the sauce mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Pour the coated cauliflower onto the baking sheet and disperse evenly.
- Place into oven and bake for about 30 minutes until slightly browned.
- In a bowl, combine the greek yogurt, cheese and seasonings