The holidays are a crazy time of year when everything seems to be in fast forward. Between gift shopping, decorating and the festivities there just doesn’t seem to be enough time in the day . Needless to say, we all need a back-up plan for those unexpected guests. This dessert is ridiculously easy to prepare as it only takes a few minutes. However, your guests will think you were up all night assembling this decadent dish. Grab the whipping cream, Willie Byrd Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate sauce and a big spoon- you’re going to want seconds for sure!
- 2 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Willie Byrd Salted Caramel Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Caramel Sauce [homemade or store bought]
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a food processor or mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder and mix with food processor or hand mixer until slightly firm.
- Add chocolate and caramel sauce and continue to mix until very firm.
- Serve in shot glasses or small bowls.
- Optional: Fill glass with caramel sauce and top with cocoa powder and chocolate shavings