Keeping the family busy over the weekend doesn’t have to hurt your wallet. In Hampton Roads we have tons of activities you can enjoy as a family on a budget! And with both President’s Day AND Valentine’s Day local businesses are offering many activities!
All Weekend (Discounts):
- 2 for 1 Admission at Nauticus! 1 Waterside Dr Norfolk, VA
- February Fun Month at Norfolk Botanical Garden ($5 admission every day in February) 6700 Azalea Garden Rd Norfolk VA
- 10am-12pm Lowe’s Build & Grow: Sweetheart Picture Holder at all participating Hampton Roads Lowe’s location. Registration recommended.
- 10am-2pm “I Love My Child Day” with FREE ID cards for Norfolk Public School Students at NPS Parent Access Center 3016 Princess Anne Rd. Norfolk VA
- 10:30am-1:30pm Big Hero 6 Event at Disney Store Lynnhaven Mall, 701 Lynnhaven Parkway Virginia Beach, VA
- 11am I Love You Just Like This Storytime at participating Barnes & Noble locations
- 11am – 1pm Kids Club Event “Seeds 101” at Pembroke Mall 4554 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, VA
- 11am Second Saturday Family Day “Revolutionary Days!” at Hampton History Museum 120 Old Hampton Lane, Hampton VA
- 12-5pm Next Generation Weekend at Bass Pro Shops 1972 Power Plant Parkway Hampton VA
- 4-5:30pm Follow the Drinking Gourd at Virginia Living Museum 524 J. Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA