Keeping the family busy over the weekend doesn’t have to hurt your wallet. In Hampton Roads we have tons of activities you can enjoy as a family on a budget!
Make sure to call ahead or check online in case of weather related changes/cancellations.
- Museums on Us® from Bank of America (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, & Richmond, VA
- Free Admission Weekend at PFAC – Peninsula Fine Arts Center 101 Museum Drive Newport News VA
- First Weekend – FREE Admission at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum 2 High Street, Portsmouth, VA
- Train Time at Chesapeake Central Library 298 Cedar Road Chesapeake, VA
- 9am-12pm Home Depot Kids Workshop: Bookends – at all participating Home Depot Locations
- 11am Once Upon A Cloud Storytime at participating Barnes & Noble locations
- 2pm Battle of Smithfield Guided Walking Tour at Isle of Wight County Museum 103 Main Street Smithfield VA
- 2-4pm Family Fest at Virginia MOCA 2200 Parks Ave Virginia Beach VA
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!