One of the best parts of Super Bowl Sunday are the parties. The game provides a great backdrop for friends to get together to hangout, eat and of course enjoy a few adult beverages. With that being said, it’s also on those days on the calendar that local law enforcement is always faced with increased accidents and DUI’s caused by drunk drivers.
The team over at the law firm Kalfus & Nachman, have partnered with other organizations to make sure your safe getting home on some of the most celebrated nights of the year.
Here are the important details about the Kalfus & Nachman Safe Ride Home Program:
- Free cab rides are available at “Designated Cab Companies ONLY.”
- For a free cab ride call one of the designated companies listed at (757) 855-4444 and say you are requesting a cab for Kalfus & Nachman Safe Ride Home.
- Cab rides are available for the prevention of driving under the influence, remember buzzed driving is drunk driving and rides are only available on that date.
- Rides will be provided to get you to a person’s residence from a bar or restaurant– they are not available to take you other drinking locations and only available on that date.
- Rides cannot be guaranteed to everyone. However, every attempt will be made to accommodate all requests.
- You must be 21 or over to participate.
Kalfus & Nachman want nothing more than people within the community to enjoy themselves in a safe manner. They are proud to be a part of this program and grateful for the partnership with Black & White Cab. With a little planning, everyone can enjoy the game safely. To contact Kalfus & Nachman, call them at (800) 361-0430.