St. Patrick’s Day is the one day of the year where everybody is Irish! During the holiday well all love to get together, hit the pubs or block parties to enjoy green beer and/or Irish whiskey. With those celebrations, it’s also one of those days on the calendar that local law enforcement is always faced with increased accidents and DUI’s caused by drunk drivers.
The team over at the law firm Kalfus & Nachman have partnered with other organizations, to make sure you and your friends are getting home safe on one of the most celebrated nights of the year.
Here is the important information about the free cab service:
- Kalfus & Nachman Safe Ride Home Program will be available in the 757 area from 6 p.m. until 12 p.m. on the night of St. Patrick’s Day
- To get a free cab ride, call Black & White Cab at (757) 855-4444 and ask for a cab from the Kalfus & Nachman Safe Ride Home Program
- Cab rides are intended for those adults that otherwise might drive drunk
- Cab rides cannot be from one establishment to another; they are only to take you to your place of residence
- Cab destinations must be in the same or adjacent city of pickup
- Rides cannot be guaranteed for everyone, but every effort will be made to accommodate all requests
- You must be 21 or older to receive a free cab ride
Kalfus & Nachman want nothing more than people within the community to enjoy themselves in a safe manner. To contact Kalfus & Nachman for more information call them at (800) 361-0430.