With little more than four months to go, Norfolk has announced the fleet of tall ships for the 41st annual Harborfest.
The fleet includes seven ships, including the Norfolk-based Virginia, the Susan Constant and various others from around the globe.
The U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Eagle, which is now used as a training tool for future officers, will also be trekking to Norfolk.
These ships will be part of the annual Parade of Sail on Friday, June 9. There will also be public tours of the ships available throughout the weekend.
Here’s the full line-up of tall ships for this year’s Harborfest:
- COAST GUARD CUTTER EAGLE — New London, Connecticut
- ESMERELDA — Valparaiso, Chile
- LA UNIÓN — El Callao, Peru
- GUAYAS — Guayaquil, Ecuador
- EL GALEÓN — Andalusia, Spain
- SUSAN CONSTANT — Jamestown Settlement, Virginia
- VIRGINIA — Norfolk, Virginia
The 41st annual Norfolk Harborfest is scheduled for June 9-11 at Town Point Park.