Keeping the family busy over the weekend doesn’t have to hurt your wallet. In Hampton Roads we have tons of activities you can enjoy as a family on a budget! Click here for more things to do this weekend in Hampton Roads.
- All Day – Red, White, & Blue Holiday at HRNM One Waterside Drive Ste 248 Norfolk, VA 23510-1607 Norfolk VA
- 9am-4:45pm Kids Run Trains at Hampton Main Library 4207 Victoria Blvd. Hampton VA
- 10am-5pm Model Train Exhibit presented by Atlantic Coast “S” Gaugers at 150 West Main St Norfolk Virginia
- 10am-5pm Meet Felix Silla from The Return of the Jedi at Regal Cinema 18 at MacArthur Center 300 Monticello Ave Norfolk VA 23510
- 11am How to Catch Santa Storytime! Storytime at participating Barnes & Nobles Locations
- 6-8pm Holt Family Lights Character Visits including Santa, Elmo, Frosty, and Buddy the Elf at The Holt Family (private residence) 900 Teakwood Ct. Chesapeake VA
- 6-9pm Christmas in the Country at Triple R Ranch 3531 Bunch Walnuts Rd, Chesapeake, VA